Why should you choose experiences?
Give the gift of making memories, ensure your employees feel appreciated, and provide a fantastic employee incentive in the form of a fun and innovative experience. Cash rewards are all well and good but they fall into the same category as salaries and bonuses instead of being seen as an extra benefit specifically targeted to recognise hard work and long service.
Create a buzz for your business
All publicity is good publicity but good publicity is definitely better! Build a buzz around your business by providing your employees, business partners, clients and customers with experiences they can’t wait to shout about. The power of a positive tweet is not to be underestimated.
Something new, fun and unique
Our seven key areas ensure every base is covered and that our corporate gifts feature the most exciting and innovative experiences available.
So, what have we got?
- Short Breaks
- Handpicked to suit every taste and budget! Starting at £45 you can choose from gourmet breaks, health spa stays, theatre breaks or camping trips.
- Days Out
- Scrap the tired team building ideas and reward your employees with a day out instead! Choose between wine tasting, sporting events, theme parks, Harry Potter Studio tours and much, much more including adventurous exploits.
- Adventure Experiences
- Add some adrenaline into the working day! Get out from behind the desk to take the plunge with a bungee jump, go for a tumble with a Zorbing experience or discover the thrill of skydiving among a range of other exhilarating options.
- Driving Days Out
- From single seater driving and rallying to getting behind the wheel of a supercar such as a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Aston Martin, we’ve got it all.
- Flying Thrills
- Your wannabe flyboys and girls can take to the skies with our range of exciting flight packages including gliders, hot air balloons, helicopters, simulators, and planes.
- Food and Drink
- Designed to delight even the most demanding palates choose from an array of afternoon teas, river cruises, medieval banquets, Michelin dining or even a gourmet Champagne dinner for two at the Hilton Park Lane. The world is your oyster.
- We work with the UK’s spa pioneer Champneys as well as other fantastic spa brands such as Rowhill Grange and Alexander House so you can be sure to find the perfect pamper package!
- Experience Bundles
- We’ve combined fun, engaging and delicious experiences that perfectly complement each other for a day out to remember. Choose from options such as iconic London attractions including The View from the Shard, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral and more paired with decadent afternoon teas, three course meals and river cruises.